Sorry, wrong number

/ Sorry, wrong number #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
40 years ago that wasn't uncommon, before caller ID you didn't know until you answered who was calling.
20 years ago with the advent of cell phones it was "pocket dialing."

Yesterday I checked my phone and had a message that I had missed a "Facetime" call from my former vet. We've stayed in touch since he retired so I dropped him a text commenting that I don't really know what "face time" was but I see that I missed his call. This was his reply...

That was my hearing aid calling you because I scratched my ear which somehow triggers a random call....

I can honestly say, that was the first time I'd heard of THAT!!! :D

/ Sorry, wrong number #4  
I am curious how hearing aide would place a phone call. Mine bluetooth to the phone but to best of my “limited” knowledge do not provide any commands to the phone.

Guess I best be careful where I scratch…

/ Sorry, wrong number #5  
I'm an old fellow - 81 years. I use to struggle and try to keep up with the changes in technology. Not any more - I'm perfectly happy right where I'm at. You want to communicate with me - come on back to where I'm at. Otherwise - it's all smoke and shadows.

/ Sorry, wrong number #7  
The hearing aid doesn't surprise me. My wife has a watch that monitors and communicates vitals ,sleep habits and physical activity to her doctor,takes and dials calls to contacts plus something new she finds every day.