Solar Farm #2, dangers involved.

/ Solar Farm #2, dangers involved. #152  
That is too bad. Zoning protects homeowners and increases property values.
That all depends on the zoning board assuming you have level headed guys that use their common sense. But all in all a good thing IMO.

The sad truth is the more people, generally the more regulation you need.

If a rural county doesn't have a zoning board, I'd guess the next step is the county commissioners?

/ Solar Farm #2, dangers involved.
That all depends on the zoning board assuming you have level headed guys that use their common sense. But all in all a good thing IMO.

The sad truth is the more people, generally the more regulation you need.

If a rural county doesn't have a zoning board, I'd guess the next step is the county commissioners?

County commissioners have been talked to several times. They actually come to a meeting we had.

/ Solar Farm #2, dangers involved. #154  
County commissioners have been talked to several times. They actually come to a meeting we had.
I didn't follow (or perhaps understand LOL) the entire thread from start to finish, but can the state supersede what your county determines?

If the answer is no, your county commissioners should have enough common sense to agree with you. If the answer is yes, going to the state level for something is never fun.

/ Solar Farm #2, dangers involved. #156  
   / Solar Farm #2, dangers involved. #157  
Last edited:
   / Solar Farm #2, dangers involved. #158  
And we thought Ralphy might get his eye shot- out with the Red Ryder BB gun!

/ Solar Farm #2, dangers involved. #159  
And we thought Ralphy might get his eye shot- out with the Red Ryder BB gun!
Giving the organization of people in that video with automatic rifles and not knowing the experience of ALL the shooters, I'm surprised no one was killed.

I would say there is a little redneck in everyone in the world, but I don't think those guys know what duct tape is ;)

/ Solar Farm #2, dangers involved. #160  

1688210569189.gif