Soft cab

/ Soft cab #1  

klw_pitt

Tractor
Bobcat CT2025
Got this from cover my tractor. Install took 6-8 hours with my brother but we weren’t in a rush. It’s gonna be so nice loading salt now without a wet seat to start off the run and when it’s the bitter cold days it’ll be a huge help then too just figured I’d share my excitement with some fellow tractor lovers.

Attachments

• 98318234-6F46-485A-8921-F8356BC2EE98.jpeg
    98318234-6F46-485A-8921-F8356BC2EE98.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 179
   / Soft cab #2  
Nice !! I'm at the age now where I'd like some sort of enclosure to. Arthritis has hit me hard this year. I may consider something like this . if you don't mind me asking, What did something like this set you back ?

/ Soft cab
Nice !! I'm at the age now where I'd like some sort of enclosure to. Arthritis has hit me hard this year. I may consider something like this . if you don't mind me asking, What did something like this set you back ?
Thanks man! I’d definitely recommend checking these out it was fairly easy set up and will stop a lot of that cold weather from blasting the face and knees. But it was about $2200. If you have a canopy that’ll save u about $400.

/ Soft cab #4  
I am in the market for buying new tractor. I am so tossed on cab or no cab. I would want it more for winter then summer.
Been searching for one I can take off and put on for summer/winter conditions

/ Soft cab #5  
Got a golf cart cover for mine ~$300 - it has a 4 post ROPS so was easy. Just need to protect the corners with some duct tape under it to prevent tearing.

Attachments

• B21 GolfCart Cab.JPG
    B21 GolfCart Cab.JPG
    281.2 KB · Views: 134
  • B21 Golf cart Cab 2.JPG
    B21 Golf cart Cab 2.JPG
    342.8 KB · Views: 120
   / Soft cab
I am in the market for buying new tractor. I am so tossed on cab or no cab. I would want it more for winter then summer.
Been searching for one I can take off and put on for summer/winter conditions
If you plan to have it for more than 5+ years I’d send the cab. I like the soft cab but it sure isn’t no hard cab. Definitely comes with a cost though.

/ Soft cab #7  
I've looked at these online for a couple of years now. I would be using it while snow blowing, what are the front and rear windshields like? They offer electric and manual wipers. Do you think either would be a benefit?

/ Soft cab #8  
If you plan to have it for more than 5+ years I’d send the cab. I like the soft cab but it sure isn’t no hard cab. Definitely comes with a cost though.
Yeah hard cabs are expensive. I been looikng at these, at least can get the doors and windows off in the summer. pricey but nothing like a factory cab.

/ Soft cab #9  
Nice cab on the Bobcat. Is that a Plexiglas front windshield or plastic? I picked up this inexpensive Berco winter cab back in the fall. It has worked well so far. It sure is nice to be out of the wind and not have turn away when the snow comes back at you.
PXL_20230124_152454806.jpg

/ Soft cab #10  
I've looked at these online for a couple of years now. I would be using it while snow blowing, what are the front and rear windshields like? They offer electric and manual wipers. Do you think either would be a benefit?

Anyone thinking about soft cabs should look at Original Tractor Cabs. They are top quality and not as expensive as some others. Mine is 10 years old and shows only minor wear. I have it installed for about half the year. I have the glass front windshield option and it's definitely worth it. The other windows are plastic and are OK but glass in front is nice. I don't have wipers and have never needed them.