So I did a thing... Agria 8900D

/ So I did a thing... Agria 8900D
Congratulations on your success !!
Even with the leak, I bet your smiling.
Time, patience and of course an abundance of talent.

Thank you! It's indeed a very rewarding feeling. Even with seal, which is a minor think.

Looks awesome - you are very resourceful and do amzing work on what was a basket case of a machine. Really like the color combination of green and orange - looks sharp, the only thing i noted was the color of stuff sticking on left rear tire - looks like it might be smelly too :).
I drove it on one of my orchards, so that stuff in the tires is just rotten fruit that was on the ground. Really should've avoided that area.

On the bright side, I'm now able to pull the engine out in less than 30 minutes. :)

I think it will look better with the hood and I really would like to find some stickers for it.

/ So I did a thing... Agria 8900D #114  
Oh great find. I missed that one before. Granted I haven't search very much yet. Thank you very much!

Got the engine back on, along with the new seal. Did fit the hood and took it for another drive but it was already too dark for any pictures.
When I set up my solar array, the permitting required a variety of labels. Rather than spend $15-30 per label, I reproduced them or copied when I found high-res on-line and got them printed at the local print shop... they passed muster at the final inspection, but three years later they're completely white and worthless.

Probably worth the $30 to get real ones lol

When I set up my solar array, the permitting required a variety of labels. Rather than spend $15-30 per label, I reproduced them or copied when I found high-res on-line and got them printed at the local print shop... they passed muster at the final inspection, but three years later they're completely white and worthless.

Probably worth the $30 to get real ones lol
That was what I was wondering about making my own as well. Probably wouldn't last an entire year.

The $30 do seem a bit steep for just the 2 side ones but I might as well just bite the bullet. Technically I would need some for the levers as well. Even some good quality cartridges for my printer would be like $60 or $70.

/ So I did a thing... Agria 8900D #116  
I like real decals best. I needed a couple small ones for levers. I printed them out, laminated them and glued them on

Small clip from earlier today:

/ So I did a thing... Agria 8900D #118  
I like it. It has that diesel "thump" sound at idle.

/ So I did a thing... Agria 8900D #119  
I'm a retired self employed machinist/welder. Much of the work I did was quite high precision. Though retired for over 2 years now I still have my shop and all the equipment. I kept the stuff because I still like making things from metal.
Your work on that tractor has been very entertaining for me, thanks for posting. Because I still enjoy metalworking your posts have been fun to read and the pictures fun to see. It's obvious that you do good work and I appreciate the posts.
Eric

I'm a retired self employed machinist/welder. Much of the work I did was quite high precision. Though retired for over 2 years now I still have my shop and all the equipment. I kept the stuff because I still like making things from metal.
Your work on that tractor has been very entertaining for me, thanks for posting. Because I still enjoy metalworking your posts have been fun to read and the pictures fun to see. It's obvious that you do good work and I appreciate the posts.
Eric
Thank you Eric! I still have some metalworking to do on this project. Need to make an entire 3 pt linkage since I only got the top link with it.

I've already consulted with other people who owned Agria tractors before. They all suggested that I make the lift arms longer than what it originally had and also to add stabilizers. All of which I plan to do.

Then, I have the rototiller. That will be a decent sized metal working project since most of the sheet metal is broken and badly patched together. Although, there might be a chance that I use the tiller from my Branson instead and maybe this one gets sold. I think the Agria has enough guts to power it on this sandy soil I have here at home. Still pondering about that.