Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Snow sticking to bucket

/ Snow sticking to bucket #11  
I think the last poster got it! I've never had snow stick unless it is really wet snow or the bucket is warm when I start.
Ken

/ Snow sticking to bucket #12  
It's been snowing here all day. The heavy wet snow that you see at 35 degrees. I just came in from clearing the drive for the daily UPS pick-up. I used WD-40 on the blower and FEL and had no problems with sticking snow. My rig sits in a heated pole barn. I suppose leaving the tractor out in the cold will eliminate the need for the WD-40 on the FEL and blower but my TC-40D is spoiled rotten. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Snow sticking to bucket #13  
I second on the WD-40. I use it on the bucket to keep snow from sticking. Works great and you only need a very light layer.

/ Snow sticking to bucket #14  
My friend in Winchester with a Kubota and snow blower says he uses ski wax on his snow blower.

Ralph

/ Snow sticking to bucket #15  
Clementine stays inside the garage, but her rear blade sticks out in the cold so is the same as the outside temp. From about 30 degrees or higher, snow sticks unless I use WD40 or Boeshield T9. Plowing is much more enjoyable in cold weather (15 degrees or less) IMO. Slush sucks!

Pete