Snow Attachments snow plow identification

/ snow plow identification #1  

mcdonatl

Can someone help me figure out what this is (make/model) or at least what tractor(s) it may fit?

I am new to this site so I hope to get the pictures right. Mybe this will have to be an attachement??

[image]C:\Documents and Settings\mcdonatl\My Documents\My Pictures\orange.jpg[/image]

/ snow plow identification
Okay so I don't know how to do this. I will try again.

Attachments

• 584556-orange.jpg
    584556-orange.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 195
   / snow plow identification #3  
If you see a flashing envelope next to "Main Index" on the top of the page, I sent a message to you. Click on it.

here is another picture attachment.

Attachments

• 584623-orange1.jpg
    584623-orange1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 223
   / snow plow identification #5  
can't really tell from the pictures. is the plow attached to those rails? and do the rails attach to the tractor?

/ snow plow identification #6  
You would want to be real careful plowing with that. I don't see any trip springs. If you were to stub something something is gonna break. If you present tractor has a FEL you would be further ahead to get a plow off a 4x4 and put it on the FEL in place of the bucket.

/ snow plow identification #7  
This is how I did mine. As you can see I still have to paint it.

Attachments

• 584697-Snow Plow Q-M 001.jpg
    584697-Snow Plow Q-M 001.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 189
Frank,

That would be my guess also. It came with some new property that I bought. It might uses the 3pt hitch to raise and lower. It would be backwards since you would have to raise the back end to lower the blade. This is just a guess mind you. That kind of operation seems like it would give ony a very limited range of motion. But it could theoritically at least lift the blade off from the ground.

I was hoping someone would have seen something like this "in action".

I would like to find someone who would use it. It will be sold for scrap metal otherwise.