snow blower

/ snow blower #1  

Little Red Tractor

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota 2301
I know it's early, but the time to start looking is now.
Was there a front-mounted snowblower made for the 6284, or similar enough to fit without problems?

If so, anybody know where I might find one?

/ snow blower #2  
Sure is I have one and love it.

I think scout cub may have one for sale, ore did a while ago.

I should add that you will need the factory fron mount hitch as well and the mid pto driveshaft.

It is a factory setup but will set you back a couple thousand.

Last edited:
   / snow blower #4  
There is one on eBay right now for a little under 1k looks like it has the shaft as well. All you would need it the front hitch
Thats a good price just search cub cadet snowblower

/ snow blower #5  
Yupppp......:laughing:

I do have a blower and front hitch designed for the 6284. Both new, never used. You'll have to get the PTO kit from Cub. (they are still available)
I also have a 48" blower that was designed for the 5000 series that will also fit.
And....I also have a front 60" blade that fits in the same hitch.

Pretty sure the SC series hitch/blower will not work on the 6284.

Let me know if interested!

Frank

Last edited:
   / snow blower #6  
There is one on eBay right now for a little under 1k looks like it has the shaft as well. All you would need it the front hitch
Thats a good price just search cub cadet snowblower

I'm only seeing the blower driveshaft. You would still need the PTO stubby gearbox that mounts in the hitch and the long driveshaft. Several months ago I ordered all the parts and assembled the gearboxes myself, pretty easy to do.

Come to think of it, I think I tried mine out 1 time, and it's been stored inside since then.
Let me know....

/ snow blower #7  
Assuming by 2 weeks of no reply you're not interested......

/ snow blower #8  
Maybe he is not getting e-mail notifications.
I haven't seen one for about 2 months.

/ snow blower #9  
Maybe he is not getting e-mail notifications.
I haven't seen one for about 2 months.

True...but I've seen recent posts by OP on other Cub threads. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and send him a PM.

/ snow blower
Hadn't seen the message...could well have been my fault. I'll be out of town for a few days, but when I get back I'll pay some attention to the matter.
Sorry for the mis-com.