small coffee pot suggestions

/ small coffee pot suggestions #11  
humm too small of a area for a small flame stove but you have room for a battery to possible get shorted or spill some acid... Me thinks you are over thinking this. a Thermos is the most logical, lowest risk,least hassle option

/ small coffee pot suggestions
bucktaker said:
humm too small of a area for a small flame stove but you have room for a battery to possible get shorted or spill some acid... Me thinks you are over thinking this. a Thermos is the most logical, lowest risk,least hassle option

Too small in the sense there isn't a lot of room to use an open flame safely. The battery is in a corner in a battery box with lid. Don't know how that will short or leak and even if it did the chances of my daughter accidentally being hurt are a lot less then with an open flame heating a pot of water on the floor.

The purpose of this thread was to get ideas and options and go from there. The only option I have ruled out is the open flame.

Ideally I would have the tower stocked before season so I do not need to bring very much with me each time. That is my ultimate goal.