Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #31  
Get something other than WD40 to free it up. I use Kerny Rust Cutter. Some of the best stuff I've ever tried. PB Blaster is good. WD40 to me is useless.
I use wd 40 to clean my tools dries quick and goes away 🤣💪🏼

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #33  
Just bought.a 2019 7320 over the summer and my new Erskine Plow was just dropped off and I was all ready to slap that puppy on, when I discovered a problem. The owner of the tractor before me apparently never took the front bucket off, and when I tried to move the levers to release the bucket, the levers moved a little bit but the bolt that the levers move appears to be frozen and will not move. I sprayed the heck out of it with wd40 beat it on the lower side with a hammer and a punch and nothing is budging. I got a mapps gas torch out and heated the metal up for about 30 seconds and tried beating it again, and nothing is moving. And ideas what to do? The beveled edge of the pin makes it hard to get a good smack. View attachment 831280View attachment 831281

1) Hit the pins with PB Blaster and let them soak.

2) While trying to exercise the SSQA lever open, beat/pry/threaten (whatever will work) the stuck pin out from the bottom (may need a friend to help).

3) The pins are to be greased.

If your set-up has the single lever SSQA that Kioti tends to use, both the lever itself as well as where the pivot lever bolts up to tends to strip out or peen itself to not functioning under mild resistance from the pins. Eventually, I punted the lever and welded a big nut on my NX series Kioti.

And remember to grease the pins.

IMG_5524 1.JPG

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #34  
The design of this system leaves a lot to be desired: tight clearances with no ability to apply grease, other than slather it all over the place and is what I did when I finally broke it free AGAIN. Got the Plow on and now I am on to other things. Thanks for all the great feedback.
Everytime I grease the loader, I wipe some on the top and shaft of the pins, which kind of gets all over, but I don't think mine has ever rusted either. For yours I would take the pins out and cleanup the holes they run in a bit with some sandpaper wrapped around a drill bit.