Site?

/ Site? #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Since there 1236 registered user on this site,I thought it would be kinda nice to know where everyone lives from coast to coast.
Ideas??
Maybe a map of the USA or a listing names of regeristered user,the state in which they live in,a orange dot for Kubota,blue dot for NH,green dot for JD,etc... for the make of that person tractors.
This is just idea I have been pondering,so what do you folks think? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Site? #2  
Since I'm not a programmer, I don't know what it would take to do that, but it would be nice to see.

Bird

/ Site? #3  
Bird,

I remember a looong thread a while back, in which everybody posted details of where they were from, etc. It was one of the most popular threads ever.

I suggested once for there to be a "tractor registry" for everyone to list this kind of info, plus photos. I don't know how much time Muhammad has these days /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

It would probably be a touchy privacy issue to take everyone's profile info and post it up. But people could volunteer to add their info, then no problem. Sounds like a database or some such thing.

BobT.

A Indiana Boy<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by BobT on 9/7/00 05:34 AM.</FONT></P>

/ Site? #4  
Why not just add that info to the user information. When one clicks on a username, it would also show a picture of their 'baby' and general location (i.e. town, state, and general local in state such as N.E. etc.)

/ Site? #5  
Thomas,
I agree. It'd be nice to see if anyone else lives in Southern Calif., and if so get them interested in posting more. I see thousands of tractors around here and wonder if any of the owners are using this site.