Signed for a MT353HC

/ Signed for a MT353HC #11  
Very nice Rig! Enjoy!! :thumbsup: :drink: :cool2:

/ Signed for a MT353HC #12  
   / Signed for a MT353HC #13  
Hard to have too many grease guns. Ls is a good tractor. For the price, it is a great tractor.

/ Signed for a MT353HC #14  
Nice tractor. I would have suggested having your tires loaded b4 delivery, but you still may consider that if your tractor is going back to the dealer for the 50 hr service. Loaded tires are always one of those easy things to negotiate as a "throw in" right b4 you agree on your final number. I always get the 50 hr service worked into the deal too. Always best to find the dealers bottom b4 bringing the "throw ins" up. There is always more room to work and it's a fun part of the dance. Been there multiple times. ;)

/ Signed for a MT353HC
I filled the tires the day I got it. I had the hose connection to do it and ran water into them as I was installing the radio and new speakers. Pretty easy process.

/ Signed for a MT353HC #16  
Very nice!

I started with a yanmar 240D Years ago... Now I'm up to a LS XR 3140h. No comparison to the yanmar😁

/ Signed for a MT353HC #17  
Nice looking setup for sure! Congrats!

/ Signed for a MT353HC
Very nice!

I started with a yanmar 240D Years ago... Now I'm up to a LS XR 3140h. No comparison to the yanmar😁
My Yanmar served me well. When I moved onto my property after my house was built I didn't know what I would need in terms of a tractor. Not wanting to spend a fortune before I knew my requirements I started with a rebuilt Yanmar from Fredericks in Alabama. I had one knuckle seal go bad and two flat tires in the 5+ years I owned it and worked it hard at times. It was a good tractor, just too small and underpowered for what I needed.

I decided this time around I was going to do it right or not at all. I've cleared more downed cedar and debris in two days that would have taken 6 times more with the old tractor.

/ Signed for a MT353HC #19  
What 3rd function did you get?

/ Signed for a MT353HC
Whatever brand the dealer installed. I've been running a rock grapple with it all week, works great!