Should we be stocking up?

/ Should we be stocking up? #1  

Alan7s

Silver Member
Tractor
Terramite T5C
Hi All; After reading through a recent post on the difficulties some had getting in touch with the company, I'm wondering if one of these days they might really be out of business, and leave us high and dry. That raises a question. Is there a list anywhere of parts for one of these machines that cannot be purchased from an alternate source (like NAPA) or repaired by a somewhat resourceful owner? My particular interest is in the T5C; I do OK on welding and simple machine shop work, etc. but I'm sure there must be a few components of these machines that are only obtainable from the company, and if they wear out or break down, you can't fix 'em and no one else sells them. Should we have a few of the basics - like a pump rebuild kit - on hand? Probably a question for one of the very experienced members.....

/ Should we be stocking up? #2  
Hi All; After reading through a recent post on the difficulties some had getting in touch with the company, I'm wondering if one of these days they might really be out of business, and leave us high and dry. That raises a question. Is there a list anywhere of parts for one of these machines that cannot be purchased from an alternate source (like NAPA) or repaired by a somewhat resourceful owner? My particular interest is in the T5C; I do OK on welding and simple machine shop work, etc. but I'm sure there must be a few components of these machines that are only obtainable from the company, and if they wear out or break down, you can't fix 'em and no one else sells them. Should we have a few of the basics - like a pump rebuild kit - on hand? Probably a question for one of the very experienced members.....

Probably should. These guys are the most unprofessional group of people I have ever done business with. Now matter how good this tractor is, the repetition of the tractor itself is overshadowed by the lack of product support, customer service, and just dependability of the staff itself. It makes one wonder if the owner knows of the practices being co ducted by the staff at Terraquip. What ever you do, don稚 listen to Sam who answers the phone there. He could care less about helping people out.

/ Should we be stocking up? #3  
Sounds like a sad situation.

/ Should we be stocking up?
Sounds like a sad situation.

Yes, that's why I wrote originally. Now how about members contributing suggestions about parts that
if failed could not be purchased or made locally?

/ Should we be stocking up? #5  
Yes, that's why I wrote originally. Now how about members contributing suggestions about parts that
if failed could not be purchased or made locally?

At least a lot of none terramite parts can be used on these machines.

/ Should we be stocking up? #6  
We use to be a OEM supplier of machined parts to Terramite/Terraquip and we have heard that everyone is having difficulties getting parts so we are selling parts now TerramiteReplacement 304-981-4977 "WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH TERRAMITE/TERRAQUIOP "

/ Should we be stocking up? #7  
talked to erick at terramite lately. he was really helpful! i think they are updating technology and not in production. he said all is good with terramite. i stressed how we need him and his support .He was a really great guy!! i have called a couple other times ang get a recording. really frustrating!! just answer the phones!! thats all we want!! parts also!! they charge alot for shipping parts. dont know why but doesnt make me happy

/ Should we be stocking up? #9  
not sure. i think they are updating the factory with new technology