Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,092  
Friends don't let friends own wheelbarrows.

I haven't owned one since we moved to ND in 2011.
Here is a pic of my wheelbarrow with a can of coal ash dumped in it the other night that I'll be spreading in the driveway today.
bucket load of ash 14 apr 24.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,093  
yeah, a wheelbarrow and a tractor are both tools, use the tool that makes the specific job easier. I'm not lugging a wheelbarrow across the yard and handling the load more often if the tractor fits.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,094  
When I bought my first (small) backhoe I thought about buying one of those big two wheeled wheelbarrows to drop spoils into as I was digging. Then thought "who's going to push that afterwards?"

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,095  
I have a cheap wheelbarrow that I put a airless tire on and use once in a while. I have my Dad's garden cart which I use a lot.
No way am I going to start my tractor to move some small items.
+1 on that. I have 3 wheelbarrows, a fairly heavy duty one that was my father's, a fairly new one with a poly tub and a light duty one I found at the dump 40-odd years ago that my wife uses when gardening. All 3 get used. Tractor loader gets used for stuff larger or heavier than I want to deal with using a wheelbarrow.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,096  
When I bought my first (small) backhoe I thought about buying one of those big two wheeled wheelbarrows to drop spoils into as I was digging. Then thought "who's going to push that afterwards?"
The big Rubbermaid garden carts are nice, and can haul quite a bit.

One of the big things nowdays are small tracked powered wheel barrows. I haven't justified one yet, but they could be sweet for some things. The problem with hauling away dumpings from a back hoe is that one could fill one's cart mighty quickly.

I remember from gradeschool that we would fill our manure wheel barrows at the top of the hill, and head down the hill with the thing so full that one could hardly pick it up. I don't remember dumping many, but there likely were a few that never quite made it to the destination.

I picked up a used wheelbarrow that somebody put 4 wheels on. It is handy for hauling stuff where it is flat. However, it can get away from one pretty easily on a slope.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,097  
I have a wheelbarrow and 2 Gorilla carts. I do have to admit that the carts and wheelbarrow only get used for downhill or the same elevation. A couple of weeks ago I did load some wood into one of the Gorilla carts to pull up to the woodshed. I rethought that and used the tractor to pull the cart up the hill. I did not want the handle to get loose, so I used a pintle hitch. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
pintle hitch.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,098  
My wheelbarrow’s main use is for bringing the groceries from the car to the house in 1 trip.