Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,521  
I know it is easier to drive forwards onto a trailer but the weight of most cars and especially unladen trucks is at the front. Trailers need to be properly balanced and tongue weight has to be kept in the 10-15% area. Gooseneck and 5th wheel can have higher at 15-30% but the tow vehicle needs to be able to also take that weight.
Thanks Captain Obvious. But obviously we are dealing with dumb asses. Obvious does not apply... nor logic, intelligence, safety of others...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,523  
Y'all given me some great ideas!!!
Oh, wait, did I type that out loud? :ROFLMAO:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,524  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,525  
Some of these are so obviously generated by Photoshop or similar, that I can't believe they're even up for discussion. These aren't real photos, folks.
Even if those particular photos are fake, people really do that kind of thing.

:(

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,527  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,528  
The only problem with that last set of photos are the guy should have aired that tire up while getting gas. ;)
Just a guess how he got from the gas station to the tree:

He braked hard, breaking the strap behind the the load. That shifted his load forward, lifting his front tires off the ground so he had no steering. While he was still going too fast. Crunch.

And the flat trailer tire loaded more weight on the hitch, adding to that loss of steering.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,530  
Some of these are so obviously generated by Photoshop or similar, that I can't believe they're even up for discussion. These aren't real photos, folks.

Do you have proof they are not? Do you have the original pics? I'm usually very good at spotting fakes, as I've played around with Photoshop quite a bit years ago. No matter how I zoom in or hold my face as close as I can, I cannot definitively claim they are.