Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,061  
I run a repair shop. My Police customers seem to pull their trailers for their mowers with either expired tags. the licence plate missing or they will pull the tag off of one of their other trailers and put on that trailer to deliver or pickup their mowers. I have never had a state trooper, county deputy or conservation officer come into the shop with a trailer properly tagged.

So my stats come from personally ribbing the officers about the trailer license plate issues.
So you look at each customers vehicle paperwork to verify legitimacy?

Seems a little ballsy

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,062  
Expired and missing is pretty easy, as is the tag they take off on for another trailer. Mostly info like that is volunteered.
MO has permanent trailer plates, pay $30 bucks and it NEVER expires (all you need is one). We also have county plates real cheap that are good only in the county issued for automobiles. Never see those out of their county either. :rolleyes:

Laws only apply to the law abiding, otherwise it's "legal for a fee", often less than doing it correctly yearly for a lifetime.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,063  
I run a repair shop. My Police customers seem to pull their trailers for their mowers with either expired tags. the licence plate missing or they will pull the tag off of one of their other trailers and put on that trailer to deliver or pickup their mowers. I have never had a state trooper, county deputy or conservation officer come into the shop with a trailer properly tagged.

So my stats come from personally ribbing the officers about the trailer license plate issues.
Doesn't surprise one bit.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,064  
Expired and missing is pretty easy, as is the tag they take off on for another trailer. Mostly info like that is volunteered.
MO has permanent trailer plates, pay $30 bucks and it NEVER expires (all you need is one). We also have county plates real cheap that are good only in the county issued for automobiles. Never see those out of their county either. :rolleyes:

Laws only apply to the law abiding, otherwise it's "legal for a fee", often less than doing it correctly yearly for a lifetime.
Correct

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,067  
Some on here seem to have the left “blame the cops” for everything bad mentality

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,068  
I see that with our State's "Farm Exempt" plates, but that makes more sense since they are only going a few miles on county roads.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,069  
Some on here seem to have the left “blame the cops” for everything bad mentality

WRONG, it is not a right, left thing, it is not a "blame the cops" for everything, it is discussing observed examples of police NOT doing their job which is suppose to be public safety. That and setting a bad example by breaking the very laws they are suppose to enforce.

I have known LEO's, local and state over the years, liked and had a good relationship with some but there were some I would not leave the house unlocked with them around either.

I am pretty sure we all support law enforcement, they certainly do a job I or most people want no part of. Just cannot abide the ones that thing they are above the law or better than.