Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,422  
That went up fast!! I wonder what the heck it was. If a few people had helped pull the unburning bales away they could have minimalized it.
I see the driver decided to spread the fire down the street. Probably wanted to save the cab of the truck and get the fuel tank out of the equation.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,423  
It was not safe or time to take a picture. I saw a long couch in back of short bed truck this afternoon. At least half of the couch hanging in the air. Yep, a guy setting near the beds wheel well on the couch. Even if he had been sitting by the cab it would have been stupid.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,426  
Not sure if this has been shared already but WOW. Just wow. Clearly not even looking to the road ahead, let alone see the tow truck in the way.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,427  
Make the Duke boys proud....... People

No one seems to understand how dangerous it is for tow trucks, cops or anyone working in or next to a road.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,428  
Make the Duke boys proud....... People

No one seems to understand how dangerous it is for tow trucks, cops or anyone working in or next to a road.
I once rear ended a car in a highway traffic jam. The guy braked very hard for a chain crash in front of him: So hard that he only got damage on the rear and saved his front.

The five cars in front of us were not so lucky, one bumped under the rear of another and the driver let himself slide out to the ground with trembling feet, not realising there was the hood of a car under his, trying to tap his toes on the ground before letting his hands go.

I hopped behind the guard rail to wait for traffic control or police to lead people away from the left lane, while i saw the other people treading like zombies between their cars, trying to figure out what just happened. I said two times, people, we better get behind the guardrail untill this lane is blocked, if a truck doesnt see us standing still, you will all have your legs crushed between the cars"

The 2nd time someone figured and told the others that it might be safer to join me untill people with orange or blue flashlights blocked the lane we were standing..

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,429  
Not sure if this has been shared already but WOW. Just wow. Clearly not even looking to the road ahead, let alone see the tow truck in the way.

Those people are everywhere, and they're always driving fast.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,430  
Hey, at least the door seems in good shape and didn't break the glass.

350819474_944128746708969_7884212263679343154_n.jpg
350833427_575503251376281_7481728179249506752_n.jpg
350960287_130683186691667_350158188005159708_n.jpg