Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,291  
Knew a semi driver who also rode dirtbikes tied a 230 pound dirtbike in the middle of a flatbed one day, just like that. He did it just to be silly.
20 years ago i worked a few months at a local branch of road paving contractor. One lowbed driver consequently put a classic 60s era bicycle on the middle of his trailer, tied down with four heavy straps, just to catch stares and smiles 😅

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,292  
Understandable.

IMO, report it - to the cops and to the school - and tell them that video exists and they can talk to the company if they need to see the video.
If the company has a problem with that, you're working for the wrong people.
My friend drove behind a milk collection truck and saw him ride an oncoming car off a narrow road on a dike with big oaks on both sides. The car had to duck between two big trees to avoid collision and could barely stop before hitting a tree, and continued to lean over in the corner after the bridge into town. He called the trucking company, mentioned the time, location and license plate, reported the unsafe events, and said "i think you should know. Now its up to you to decide how to follow up" The owner explained, the last collector to arrive at the cheese factory has to wait till the others were emptied and flushed before its his turn, so they try to be there first.

The owner asked if he could write down his name which my mate agreed to, then he thanked him for his detailed and specific description because this was something he could work with, and he would ask the driver to come at the office after his shift.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,293  
One "levels" one's truck when it is a poser-truck and not a truck.

Have only once seen a lifted truck actually used where the lift could have helped but the problem was the rear differential was no higher than stock. Only the body of the truck was higher.
A Unimog has portal axles for that reason. Although the diff is still the lowest point, they are lifted high enough to not get the chassis highcentered on a bump. Ground clearance under the axle is important, but especially on a long wheelbase truck, isnt what gets you stuck on a trail.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,294  
IMG_6731.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,299  
2023-05-16_16-10-02_798.jpg

It's hard to see but that Cat Track Loader is a 299D2 which weighs at least 11.3k. I followed him for a while and there's no way the trailer was over 10k GVWR. I didn't follow too closely...