Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,071  
Salt Lake fun. I have never seen that freeway that empty. That guy was lucky it didn't take several cars out.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,072  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,074  
Does anyone know what the red arrows are pointing to?

FB_IMG_.jpg

And what is that on the plywood under the front tire?

The picture came from Facebook if anyone can search for it there.

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,075  
Does anyone know what the red arrows are pointing to?

View attachment 765144
And what is that on the plywood under the front tire?

The picture came from Facebook if anyone wants to search for it there.
The front piece looks like the shroud that are on some small trailers for snowmobiles to keep the slop off of them. The first right one, I thought was the side rail of the trailer frame, broken away from the plywwod deck. Jon

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,076  
Saw this some years ago in Whiteville, NC. A little overloaded I'd say!

Overloaded Ranger.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,077  

Bruce
I wasn't sure until I watched the video in slow-mo, but this definitely belongs in this thread
Pretty sure the tractor on that trailer isn't tied down right, looks like it's floating off of the trailer
1664995941467.png
1664995994189.png
1664995927292.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,078  
Brilliant ,so the back axle was on the trailer and the front of the truck ? aBSOLUTE
The float plane rigs usually take a 4wd truck, drop the rear drive shaft, cut the frame behind the cab & weld frame on in front of the former front of the truck. Great manuveribility & visibility for their specific task. No longer road legal or road safe, but plenty good for 5-10mph in controlled areas.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,079  
The float plane rigs usually take a 4wd truck, drop the rear drive shaft, cut the frame behind the cab & weld frame on in front of the former front of the truck. Great manuveribility & visibility for their specific task. No longer road legal or road safe, but plenty good for 5-10mph in controlled areas.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,080  
Front wheel drive 350 Buick Rivieras were popular donors for this in the 80s... There were several around here, last time I saw one was about 5 years ago.