Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,061  

That equals or tops something I saw more than once, visiting India:

Little girl 'MaryJanes' (dressy shoes), jammed under the front bumper of taxis.

My all time favorite car sticker: A blonde in the office where I worked, a real hottie. Modest at work but on her car, a green Mustang that showed her off at her best,

'Babe on board'. ... :p

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,062  
Not sure if it’s wrong... maybe illegal?
1664927348352.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,063  
^^^^
Probably. I believe that the engine is supposed to be covered.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,066  
It looks like the bed of a snowmobile trailer in/on the front truck. Like maybe they used it as a ramp/flatbed in their rather ill-conceived plan to haul the second truck. Looking at the front of the truck on top, is that just headlights reflecting, or is it the beginnings of a fire? All in all a fine demonstration of our education system.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,067  
It looks like the bed of a snowmobile trailer in/on the front truck. Like maybe they used it as a ramp/flatbed in their rather ill-conceived plan to haul the second truck. Looking at the front of the truck on top, is that just headlights reflecting, or is it the beginnings of a fire? All in all a fine demonstration of our education system.
Headlights.
I'm thinking as ridiculous as it looks, it's actually that the top truck ran into/over the trailer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,068  

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,069  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,070  
some boy got to put the dukes of hazzard music in that one. Or maybe east bond and down. 🍻