Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #12,901  
Nearing the home stretch of this phase IMG_20200719_084505757_HDR.jpgIMG_20200719_084535891.jpgIMG_20200719_084550358.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200719_084510261_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200719_084510261_HDR.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 124
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #12,902  
Looks more like you're building a house. Now, if you were hauling or towing a house out there on a too small trailer and it wasn't secured, it might fit on this thread.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #12,903  
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! THREAD POLICE ON DUTY!!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #12,904  
Ok I got to ask. We are used to hunting ducks over water. Does this area flood around the building site in winter ? Do you put out kiddy pools for them to land in ?

Just to keep the theme of the thread going I am used to hauling a pickup bed full of decoys and what not for hunting and it’s always interesting to see how some of the guys load up early in the morning. Usually hear the comment “Oh sure it will ride like that just fine, done it a hundred times.........”

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #12,905  
Ok I got to ask. We are used to hunting ducks over water. Does this area flood around the building site in winter ? Do you put out kiddy pools for them to land in ?

Just to keep the theme of the thread going I am used to hauling a pickup bed full of decoys and what not for hunting and it’s always interesting to see how some of the guys load up early in the morning. Usually hear the comment “Oh sure it will ride like that just fine, done it a hundred times.........”

i'm assuming it will be flooded timber. or maybe flooded fields but i see no crops

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #12,906  
Hunting cabins are raised up like that to make room for the dogs. :laughing:

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #12,907  
My wife cooked a duck that I shot rotisserie on the charcoal grill,, we did not like the smell of burning feathers,, :eek:

:D

:laughing:
I could imagine!! We uhhh.. plucked ours first!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #12,908  

i'm assuming it will be flooded timber. or maybe flooded fields but i see no crops

All that wood so close to the woods, I'll guess he's after wood ducks.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #12,910  
I agree with the guys comment on the fb wreck. He is very blessed to be fine.