Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,401  
Well I missed seeing the hauling it wrong part. The after affects of improperly hauling paint was pretty obvious though.

IMG_1666.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,402  
Los Angeles commuter traffic reporters include their daily 'ladder report' of tradesmen's ladders - chewed up into unrecognizable snarls - as hazards to avoid in the congested, fast, freeways.

yep - I had an affair with a extension ladder on I-5 riding my Harley through rush hour traffic at 70mph stop/go traffic. NOT a fun experience.

Hit that ladder length wise, me pulling a Bushtec m/c trailer behind my Harley. Harley and trailer and I, went through the air like a dirt bike, but landed squarely, allowing me to keep it everything upright. Clean shorts required afterward.

...an no, none of the concerned Cali good citizens stopped to see if I was okay. That scene must be a common daily occurrence on I-5.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,403  
yep - I had an affair with a extension ladder on I-5 riding my Harley through rush hour traffic at 70mph stop/go traffic. NOT a fun experience.

Stop & go traffic in GA. is different then here in MI.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,405  
Not exactly towing something wrong but it has a trailer on it anyway :D

51942515_2219739008093827_1286441467924971520_n.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,406  

Hit that ladder length wise, me pulling a Bushtec m/c trailer behind my Harley. Harley and trailer and I, went through the air like a dirt bike, but landed squarely, allowing me to keep it everything upright. Clean shorts required afterward.

...an no, none of the concerned Cali good citizens stopped to see if I was okay. That scene must be a common daily occurrence on I-5.

That could be just previous experience. Just as it started snowing I saw a woman come around a curve on a little Honda 100 when the tires kicked out and the bike landed on her. I rushed over and pulled it off her, asking "Are you OK? Are you alright?" Her noxious reply made me want to pick up the bike and throw it back on top of her.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,407  
It's snowing like mad up on the summit (Donner Pass) and I posted about that.

Down here on the flatlands, things are a little harsh too. This 53' semi saw water flowing across the road yesterday, went ahead. Stalled, sideways, as the water reached his windshield.

Search & Rescue went out in their rubber ducky and fetched the driver off the hood.
Twitter

Butte County Sheriff: "This is the SEVENTH vehicle in water rescue this week. Don't be this guy! :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,408  
Saw this today. They didn't make it to the highway before they were rethinking there decision. :D

Figuring one good bump and the gutter would have foldedResized952019021795132256956340.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,409  
It's snowing like mad up on the summit (Donner Pass) and I posted about that.

Down here on the flatlands, things are a little harsh too. This 53' semi saw water flowing across the road yesterday, went ahead. Stalled, sideways, as the water reached his windshield.

Search & Rescue went out in their rubber ducky and fetched the driver off the hood.
Twitter

Butte County Sheriff: "This is the SEVENTH vehicle in water rescue this week. Don't be this guy! :)

But, but.... “he saw a duck walk right across it just a few minutes before he drove in.."

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,410  
It sure is. Never have been able to justify the cost though. If I ever did, I would try and get it cheap, sometimes available. Most of the stuff you plant, dies anyway, as just quick cover, so it's a while before you get a real lawn.

Plant only in the cooling beginning of Fall.