Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,422  
the fake goofy ones do, I've seen those fake plastic feet before in a haunted house or something...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,423  
It’s just his inflate a date on the way to his place !

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,424  
Groundcover, I am glad you made the statement, I had to hold my tongue (fingers)
:thumbsup:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,425  
Do mannequins have toes?

There must be a toe sucker or two on here that can answer that with authourity.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,427  
May be mistaken but I believe generally the funeral industry strongly lobbies against such tactics.
They even want dedicated pet cemeteries and as far as I know human remains are to only be interred in approved sites.
On the other hand I know of some odd practices like scatter ashes 'in back 40' or toss them into the air over a favorite site.

Then there is the lobbying for cemeteries for every different religion. Can't cross contaminate remains I guess.

As for me, toss my ashes, I wont care when that time comes.

If you were near Seattle you might be able to have yourself composted. Crazy liberals.

Washington could become the first state to legalize human composting

In the big picture I suppose it makes sense but how would you like to buy a place and later find out the previous owner had himself composted in the garden? :rotfl:

Talk about a haunted house. It could be a haunted garden. :rotfl:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,428  
May be mistaken but I believe generally the funeral industry strongly lobbies against such tactics.
They even want dedicated pet cemeteries and as far as I know human remains are to only be interred in approved sites.
On the other hand I know of some odd practices like scatter ashes 'in back 40' or toss them into the air over a favorite site.

Then there is the lobbying for cemeteries for every different religion. Can't cross contaminate remains I guess.

As for me, toss my ashes, I wont care when that time comes.
There's a service now that my in-laws are interested in doing when they pass. Have them cremated. Ship the ashes to this company. They mix the ashes with potting soil and fertilizer. Add to a pot with the tree you want. Then ship back to the family to be planted.

I told my father in law to just spell it out and specify which tree. We don't need to ship him off to someone else to have that done, when we could do that ourselves.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,429  
Seems to me a lot of dogs will be p'ing on him.....

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #9,430  
There's a service now that my in-laws are interested in doing when they pass. Have them cremated. Ship the ashes to this company. They mix the ashes with potting soil and fertilizer. Add to a pot with the tree you want. Then ship back to the family to be planted.

I told my father in law to just spell it out and specify which tree. We don't need to ship him off to someone else to have that done, when we could do that ourselves.

We can still be buried on our own property but our plans are to be cremated. I would like my ashes to be sprinkled under my birch trees. The Wife has a quiet, peaceful spot in the forest with a small brook and waterfall that she adores.