Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,091  
And the butt end of the tree should be forward, into the wind! That guy will have a lot of broken branches.
Or a Charlie Brown tree.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,094  
Snow- what snow?- that looks like an early fall day here...

Lol. Lived in upper PA in the "lake effect" region throughout college - I remember those days!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,095  
Now, I know this is supposed to be about people towing or hauling the wrong way, but I think it helps once in a while to see the right way to do it, and this guy is definitely doing it the right way! All nicely strapped down with some heavy duty straps, properly secured. :thumbsup:

View attachment 520275

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,096  
Had this guy pass me on the 90, I was traveling at 75 mph. Carrier is held on by two short bungee straps hooked together. Was bouncing all over the place.

View attachment 520286 1504138305965.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,097  
Had this guy pass me on the 90, I was traveling at 75 mph. Carrier is held on by two short bungee straps hooked together. Was bouncing all over the place.

View attachment 520286View attachment 520287
Not that he had it on correctly, but those units usually had fixed lower straps made to connect to the roof lip that cars no longer have. I think I see them wrapped around the roof rack which would keep it from flying off but not from bouncing around.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,098  
Now, I know this is supposed to be about people towing or hauling the wrong way, but I think it helps once in a while to see the right way to do it, and this guy is definitely doing it the right way! All nicely strapped down with some heavy duty straps, properly secured. :thumbsup:

View attachment 520275

I think the straps are holding the sides up, ie as a safety to the latches there. Jon