Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,071  
That's insanity.

People are caviler about it these days. I pass some dude, and he does it. Gosh, so sorry to follow all rules of the road and pass you when it's safe and legal. How dare I?

That parent ... she's not teaching her kids good. That kid could have rode out in front of someone texting and mowed her down..

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,072  
I don't know where this was, found it on a humor site ("what could go wrong?") and google images doesn't help with the attribution.

1.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,073  
wow!.. hope it is a straight drive home!.. and I do mean STRAIGHT!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,074  
I grabbed this picture the other christmas when we were headed home from the tree lot. I had my tree inside my excursion, put a tarp down and 8' of space. This guy didn't have the luxury I guess.

PNucAIYh.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,075  
I've done that every year with my Subaru but there are rails to tiedown to.

And the butt end of the tree should be forward, into the wind! That guy will have a lot of broken branches.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,076  
Not to mention scratches and sap on a $60k+ car. I'd never strap a tree to my jaguar.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,078  
You can't get it dirty if you don't drive it because it's always waiting on repairs! Leaky cat now, $1400 for a new one :( And front left tire has a bubble.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,079  
wow!.. hope it is a straight drive home!.. and I do mean STRAIGHT!

Seems to me that they'd have learned their lesson just trying to get out of the parking lot- no way they could've been able to turn that set up enough to navigate the baffles all the big box stores have between the road and lot.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #6,080  
Not to mention scratches and sap on a $60k+ car. I'd never strap a tree to my jaguar.

It's only a Vette! LOL. Jon