Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,131  
It's scary what some people will do. Some years back we did a project for the local power company and one thing covered at their mandatory safety meeting was to not accept food or drinks from the public. It seems that a woman who lives by one of their projects was always coming over and chatting. One day she brought them homemade cookies... laced with antifreeze.
They're doing their community a grave disservice if they didn't have her arrested. Just imagine what a sociopathic lady like that is going to do to the kids who keep cutting through her lawn, or accidentally bat a baseball through her window.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,132  
They're doing their community a grave disservice if they didn't have her arrested. Just imagine what a sociopathic lady like that is going to do to the kids who keep cutting through her lawn, or accidentally bat a baseball through her window.
I don't know what happened to her. This was just part of a safety meeting, the incident itself could have been long ago.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,133  
Moreover, the more I use the tractor and the less I use my wheelbarrow, the more I realize how soft the tractor is making me, each time I need to revert. I used to spend most of a weekend pushing a wheelbarrow full of mulch or firewood all over my hilly yard, for many years before getting a front-end loader, but now it'd probably kill me after so many years of relying mostly on the loader.
Substitute rider mower and push mower and that's me. When I first bought this place didn't think twice about using a push mower (gas powered, not a reel mower) to do the lawn. Couple years ago had to hand mow the yard when I had a problem with the rider...man, I was out of shape!
I load a tier of firewood across the back of my truck with the tonneau cover, park it next to the door and bring it into the house as needed. That will change next winter as I should have my garage built. Then I'll unload it from the truck or tractor bucket onto the porch, and feed the stove from there.
I have a couple more steps with my firewood. I cut/split/store it a couple hundred yards from the house...it's out of the way there, enough room to keep 2-3 years' worth and it keeps the sawdust/chips away from the house. In the fall I'll use the truck to bring up enough to fill the woodshed lean-to on the garage, there's a wood box on the porch that holds about a half week's worth that I'll fill from the shed.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,134  
I think I would fall over if my wife ever did yard work or cooked.
I've had a few ladyfriends over the years like that. Didn't keep them around long. One of the things that most attracted me to my wife is her willingness to pitch in and help, regardless of the project.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,135  
I've had a few ladyfriends over the years like that. Didn't keep them around long. One of the things that most attracted me to my wife is her willingness to pitch in and help, regardless of the project.
A friend claims to check the size of a woman's earrings. The bigger they are, the higher maintenance. Over time, I've come to agree

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,136  
Spammer...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,138  
I'd guess just trying to get clicks for ads or sales or something. I see they already removed it. But we should get the link killed in your reply too... I'll do the report here...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #20,139  
Almost couldn't wait to get home to post this lol
Thought I was being stealthy taking the pics, then noticed there was someone in the passenger seat lol

TS3.jpg

ts2.jpg