Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,771  
Fox News even had the video on tonight.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,773  
It's tied up what's the problem.
I was thinking the same. I'm just guessing as someone who's never owned livestock, but I doubt they'll actually find any law he is breaking, with regard to livestock handling. I think where they could have him is on violating the GVWR of that car, but maybe not even there, if that beast only weighs as much as the 4-5 passengers the car is designed to carry.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,774  
That thing is going to block his visibility isn’t it to his left?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,775  
I was thinking the same. I'm just guessing as someone who's never owned livestock, but I doubt they'll actually find any law he is breaking, with regard to livestock handling. I think where they could have him is on violating the GVWR of that car, but maybe not even there, if that beast only weighs as much as the 4-5 passengers the car is designed to carry.
The bull weighed 2200#. Far exceeded the GVWR of the car. More like 12 to 15 people.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,776  
I can see why they didn't arrest him, what would they have done with that steer in a car?

========
In fact, the animal was a Watusi bull – a breed of cattle famous in Africa with gigantic horns.

The driver was identified as Lee Meyer of nearby Neligh and police performed a traffic stop on his car. Meyer told them that the Watusi bull’s name was Howdy Doody.

“The officer wrote him some warnings,” Reiman told the TV channel. “There were some citable issues with that situation. The officer chose to write him a warning and ask him to take the animal back home and leave the city.”

Meyer – whose car appeared specially outfitted to have a bull as a passenger – promptly did.

============
related factiod:
The Watusi is medium in size, with cows weighing 900 - 1200 pounds and bulls weighing 1000 - 1600 pounds. Newborn calves weigh 30 - 50 pounds. This small birth-weight makes Watusi bulls useful for breeding to first-calf-heifers of other breeds.

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,780  
Airlines use 175# per passenger. Maybe you need to go on a DIET