Seat upgrade L40

/ Seat upgrade L40 #1  

coupman35

Gold Member
Tractor
Now a L4060 had B2650
Just wondering has any one up grade the seat in there L40 series .Id like to get a high back and more soft seat also whit a bit hire arm rest seam like the are rest are to low ,my arms barly rest on them . Show me what you got .

/ Seat upgrade L40 #2  
If you’re referring to the GL4060 the seat sucks IMO for anyone over 225 lbs. Bite the bullet and install an air ride seat. There’s lots of posts here on Grammer seats who I’ve heard, makes Kubota’s “OEM” seat.

/ Seat upgrade L40 #3  
I weigh like 218 and it'll bottom out on me and not a very big bump either. Saw where one guy put two mini basketballs under the suspension on his and fixed it. Springs are just too weak. I've never had the L3940 to bottom out and it still has adjustment left.

/ Seat upgrade L40 #4  
In my opinion, all OEM [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] seats suck. I refitted both of mine to Talon Cordura seats with armrests and the cab tractor has a Grammer air ride seat base with a swivel. Seats today are all built to ISO hole spacing and will all bolt right up, no issue.

/ Seat upgrade L40 #5  
Just bought a used L4240 ROPS and the seat is trash. Hopefully this thread will provide some nice drop-in replacement options.

/ Seat upgrade L40 #6  
Nice thing about an air ride seat bas is no springs. Just an adjustable air bag. If course you need a power point to power the compressor.

been my impression that [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] seats are built for Japanese people..

/ Seat upgrade L40
For the price of the tractor you think they but in a better seat
In my opinion, all OEM [AFFILIATE='1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"']Kubota[/AFFILIATE] seats suck. I refitted both of mine to Talon Cordura seats with armrests and the cab tractor has a Grammer air ride seat base with a swivel. Seats today are all built to ISO hole spacing and will all bolt right up, no issue.
Can you add a pick and where we can get the Talon seat you got

/ Seat upgrade L40 #8  
Maybe get one like this. They are indestructible.

Attachments

• D80E67A2-0451-4CFC-B541-04E7AF6C1888.jpeg
    D80E67A2-0451-4CFC-B541-04E7AF6C1888.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
   / Seat upgrade L40
Has any one try to fit this seat in a tractor the reviews are ok the price is good .

VEVOR Universal Tractor Suspension Seat​