Screening bucet

/ Screening bucet #1  

Tor Arne

Gold Member
Tractor
Same Explorer 65, MF 135, MF 30, MF165, Volvo BM 55, Volvo BM 425, Volvo BM 2254, Terengmester skidder, Ford 3000, Fordson major, Derreng unknown model, IH B275, MAN 4R2, Gutbord sub compact.
Just a quick project to sort rocks and soil

Dyrknings skuffe.jpg

/ Screening bucet #2  
Very nice I've never seen a Hymas excavator just the backhoes they made. I have an old Ford backhoe and a screen bucket Lille that one but it has a plate to go over the bottom for regular digging

/ Screening bucet #3  
Just a quick project to sort rocks and soil

That's pretty neat. Is the cylinder in the middle of the boom for an offset? How far off center will it go?

/ Screening bucet
That's pretty neat. Is the cylinder in the middle of the boom for an offset? How far off center will it go?
Yes it is an offset, it goes off Center so mutch taht you can stand a cuple og feet from the wall and comfortably dig parallell white the wall

/ Screening bucet #5  
Yes it is an offset, it goes off Center so mutch taht you can stand a cuple og feet from the wall and comfortably dig parallell white the wall

I have only seen this type of offset in Scandinavia on Huddig and Lannen... interesting :)

/ Screening bucet #6  
Never seen a boom that articulates like that. Didn't even know they made them. Nice set up and like your screening bucket. Learned something new for the day so back for another nap. :)

/ Screening bucet #7  
Wierd, seen ones that articulate at the end of the boom, never in the middle.

/ Screening bucet #9  
That's how mine is on my 50uu-1 and some of the grey Cats and hitachi were like that it's handy for a side shift. You can offset full right and boom back and you're completely 0 tail and front swing