Scheduled Downtime

/ Scheduled Downtime #11  
It did not fix the half page glitch.

/ Scheduled Downtime #12  
At least scared enough to avoid showing its face so far today. Hooray!!!!!

Steve

Not so fast there, Steve... Just what 'today' are you referring to. Your Sunday 'today' is early in the morning, whereas my Sunday 'today' is 9:37 in the evening. So my Sunday 'today' is almost over and there's been no "SUNDAY SHENANIGANS" but your Sunday 'today' has all 'today' to possibly have "SUNDAY SHENANIGANS".

AND; Ibrahim says that he'll be "watching it." (which I have no doubt that he will be doing) However, what Sunday 'today' is he going to start at? International Dateline Time, Greenwich Mean Time (that this website uses, I might add) or some weird Californian Time (that they are secretly going to force the rest-of-the-world to conform to; just like they've forced Tier 4 on us!!!!)?

Hmmmmm?

/ Scheduled Downtime #13  
Not so fast there, Steve... Just what 'today' are you referring to. Your Sunday 'today' is early in the morning, whereas my Sunday 'today' is 9:37 in the evening. So my Sunday 'today' is almost over and there's been no "SUNDAY SHENANIGANS" but your Sunday 'today' has all 'today' to possibly have "SUNDAY SHENANIGANS".

AND; Ibrahim says that he'll be "watching it." (which I have no doubt that he will be doing) However, what Sunday 'today' is he going to start at? International Dateline Time, Greenwich Mean Time (that this website uses, I might add) or some weird Californian Time (that they are secretly going to force the rest-of-the-world to conform to; just like they've forced Tier 4 on us!!!!)?

Hmmmmm?

Carpe diem!

Steve

/ Scheduled Downtime #14  

Hmmmmm?
Being as Ibrahim is based out of California, I would assume that he needs California time and California's Sunday.

Aaron Z