SATOH S -630d hydrolic fluid/, lift problem

/ SATOH S -630d hydrolic fluid/, lift problem #1  

mray16

Tractor
satoh s630 x 2
I was having trouble with my 3-point not lifting, drained cleaned filter(dirty,and appeared to have some water in the fluid. filled with tractor supply universal hydro/tran fluid 10-30. not any better . so put it on back burner and just checked manuel today and it calls for 80 weight gear oil , must not be a mistake as I found it two places in the manuel. If this is right it should fix it if I use the 80 weight ,right?

/ SATOH S -630d hydrolic fluid/, lift problem #2  
Thicker fluid is unlikely to resolve the problem. The seals inside the three point may be shot and leaking by. Contact Valley Power or more info and maybe even a manual.

/ SATOH S -630d hydrolic fluid/, lift problem
Yep called valley power (800-609-5110) talked with Bill most kind and unselfish person I've ever talked to . I have ask him about other problems in the past and he has always been gracious and helpful, if you got problems with a satoh he is the man.

/ SATOH S -630d hydrolic fluid/, lift problem
well had a stuck valve , freed it up cleaned around,put everything back together, put in 80 w fluid , cranked up let it run a little while, pulled lift lever no joy, any ideas?

/ SATOH S -630d hydrolic fluid/, lift problem #5  
Well, you could call Bill again but I'm unsure how the lowering valve works. There is a lever or knob (usually on the floor between operator's feet) which controls lowering speed. If it's all the way open it MAY prevent raising the three point. Just a thought.

/ SATOH S -630d hydrolic fluid/, lift problem #6  
I had that happen on my Beaver and the screen on the right side of the transmission case was clogged. I removed it and cleaned it up. Never had another issue.