RTV plow won't angle

/ RTV plow won't angle #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
I have a Kubota RTV 1100 with the Kubota electric over hydrolic plow. It goes up and down, and angles left but will not angle back to the right. Nothing is bent and all the electric connections are good. It worked a month ago when I put it on..then today I went to move it and it would not angle.. any ideas ?

/ RTV plow won't angle #2  
Make sure all the quick connects on the hoses are on good. It’s letting fluid go into a cylinder but not out. If those are connected good it is a check valve. Make sure the collars are all the way forward

/ RTV plow won't angle
Make sure all the quick connects on the hoses are on good. It’s letting fluid go into a cylinder but not out. If those are connected good it is a check valve. Make sure the collars are all the way forward

There are no quick connects on this plow. It has a 7pin plug like a trailer would and that plug sends power to the plow. All the hoses are permanent and do not couple together

/ RTV plow won't angle #4  
Ok. Is there a hydraulic block that the angle cylinder hoses go to? Sometimes there is a check valve in those

/ RTV plow won't angle
This is what it looks like

Attachments

• IMG_1659.PNG
    IMG_1659.PNG
    5.5 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_1660.PNG
    IMG_1660.PNG
    5.4 MB · Views: 109
   / RTV plow won't angle #6  
Maybe take a test light to the wire going into those solenoids. I’m guessing one is not getting the signal to open or it’s stuck

/ RTV plow won't angle #7  
Sounds like one of the plug contacts isn’t making a good connection, could try cleaning them up,a dap of dielectric grease and check your ground.

/ RTV plow won't angle
Sounds like one of the plug contacts isn’t making a good connection, could try cleaning them up,a dap of dielectric grease and check your ground.

I hit the plug with dielectric grease..first thing I did... it makes noise when I hit the angle button, so it's getting power. It's just not moving.

/ RTV plow won't angle #9  
Have you loosened the hydraulic fitting on the cylinder that won’t move? See if you can determine if it’s getting flow or something is wrong with a cylinder. It’s a long shot but sometimes hoses collapse internally and make a check valve

/ RTV plow won't angle
Maybe take a test light to the wire going into those solenoids. I’m guessing one is not getting the signal to open or it’s stuck

I just tried that.. I had my wife push the up,down,left, right and I thought if I had the test light on which ever solenoid controlled that function..it would light up. But none of them do. ..but it still goes up and down..no lighting the test light up... there is a power in cable at the top of the motor and that lights up ghe test light. ..so it's getting power.