3-Point Hitch Rock shaft - JD 110 TLB Speed control

/ Rock shaft - JD 110 TLB Speed control #1  

fireout66

Tractor
John Deere 110 TLB 2007 , Bobcat 763 skid loader
I am looking for someone else who utilizes the 110 TLB 3 point not just as a backhoe. There are approximately 10 machines around my area but no one is utilizing the 3 point. This has been a challenge from the day I bought this thing. I purchased the complete 3 point from my green dealer. After i tried a used set. But the question is when utilizing the lift control on the right side of the seat even with nothing on the 3 point should the arms lift? And I also removed the seat found the rate drop control valve was seized since its steel to steel with limited access to lube. I freed the control to turn it drops like a rock ok. But no lift but had lift prior to freeing up the drop control. Is anyone familiar with this situation. I am trying to attach a woods 5 ft' brush hog and I have but raise and lower are not in its operational things to do. This loader has been garage kept since new and still only has less than 700 hrs.

/ Rock shaft - JD 110 TLB Speed control #2  
The rockshaft should raise and lower whether you have an implement on it or not.

Might check the backhoe presence switch to make sure it isn't malfunctioning.

/ Rock shaft - JD 110 TLB Speed control #3  
When I hooked my box blade for the first time I knew nothing about how to make it work until I pulled up on the lever that's when it went up and down for me

/ Rock shaft - JD 110 TLB Speed control #4  
make sure your throttle is not at idle. Mine will not raise unless i have some at 1/4 to half throttle. More throttle faster it raises. I do not know if that is the way it is supposed to be but it is on mine.