RK74 still available?

/ RK74 still available? #1  

DonRybak

Gold Member
Tractor
RK37HC
For some reason I was under the impression that Rural King discontinued the 74 model. Last Sunday I was at RK picking up horse feed and mentioned to one of the employees that I've seen around the tractor section before that it was a shame that the RK74 is no longer available. He said he more or less now works in the automotive section but that he thought they were just taken off the lots due to low sales in areas other than the mid west where larger tractors are a way of life. He said that they could still be ordered and delivered to any store. He said that he could check with the manager on Monday and let me know but I told him not to worry because I'm not in the market but was just curious. Sunday night I went on line to their web site and they are still on the site. Price was in the mid $48k.

/ RK74 still available? #2  
The T754 can be purchased from a TYM dealer if RK stops.

/ RK74 still available? #3  
Several years ago, the field service tech told me that RK was going to no longer carry the 74s. He said they were just too big to service at most all the stores. But your right they still list them dont they? Guess he was wrong.

Matter of fact the store I bought my RK55 from in indiana, cant even fit my 55 in their service bays. They do the service outside I was told.