RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #31  
Looked at one in Muscle Shoals a few days ago. I like the looks of things for that price. Doesn't look cheaply made. When you buy JD and MF you know you are paying more for the name. The only positive for them compared to RK is the ability to go to the dealer for parts. I hope to see RK do some regional maintenance centers.
They essentially do that with their assembly centers. They do some service out of the stores, other service with mobile trucks and major repairs get shipped to the assembly centers for service. That has to be the hardest side of the business to get nailed down, but it is apparent that they keep working at it.

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #32  
They probably should have someone proof read their emails before they send them out. The last time I checked, extension was spelled with an S not a T.

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #33  
My local Rural King said they have sold 60 tractors since becoming available but not one single RK 74! Too big for most of us small guys and the farmers aren't willing to roll the dice on a newly branded tractor.

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #34  
I can see that ...

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #35  
I guess charge what the market will bear is the old axiom. I may be wrong, but it seems like instead of taking one price with RK, why not go to the TYM dealer and buy the same tractor for less if cash is an option?? if you think about it, you are really getting ripped twice by doing financing with RK. Not only are you probably paying more than the cash price, but RK is probably getting a kickback from the finance company for the interest you pay - works that way with car dealerships. In essence you are paying the finance bill for the one price you get at the store plus padding RK's pockets again with interest on your loan.

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #36  
I guess charge what the market will bear is the old axiom. I may be wrong, but it seems like instead of taking one price with RK, why not go to the TYM dealer and buy the same tractor for less if cash is an option?? if you think about it, you are really getting ripped twice by doing financing with RK. Not only are you probably paying more than the cash price, but RK is probably getting a kickback from the finance company for the interest you pay - works that way with car dealerships. In essence you are paying the finance bill for the one price you get at the store plus padding RK's pockets again with interest on your loan.

We don't get kick back from the financing. You'll never find us making a hard sell for using Redstone Credit Union financing. If you want to pay cash, use your own bank, use Redstone, it is up to you. The price you see is the price you pay, regardless. We're not playing games and nothing is going on behind the scenes. We've put our price out in the market to be competitive. I don't harbor any doubts that at times TYM might be able to beat us on price. I just ask that you look at all the options and make sure you're getting a exact spec tractor with the same amount of rear remotes, work lights, radio, or any other options that matter to you.

This was exactly what the market will bear. They didn't sell at the old price. They sell at the new price. End of story.

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #37  

Lot of "probably" guessing in that post.

The TYM dealer I visited wanted more for the RK74 equivalent than RK, and offered what he said was equivalent Kioti for less than TYM but still more than RK. All were in the same ballpark. Kubota higher, Deere out of the ballpark.

If price is your primary consideration then who cares who gets commissions? Compare the bottom line.

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #38  
Lot of "probably" guessing in that post.

The TYM dealer I visited wanted more for the RK74 equivalent than RK, and offered what he said was equivalent Kioti for less than TYM but still more than RK. All were in the same ballpark. Kubota higher, Deere out of the ballpark.

If price is your primary consideration then who cares who gets commissions? Compare the bottom line.

The response from RK is exactly why I said probably - didn't know for sure but I know the car business and they get part of the financing so why assume otherwise in any business where financing is involved.

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #39  
The response from RK is exactly why I said probably - didn't know for sure but I know the car business and they get part of the financing so why assume otherwise in any business where financing is involved.

Do not know of a Financial Business financing motor vehicles who are engaged in illegal dealer kickbacks.

Most require a dealer to buy back vehicles which they finance for a person with a sorry pay credit history.

Some dealers agree to such an agreement to make a sale. Most pass on the sale under such conditions.

/ RK74 $4000 Price Drop - Got the email this evening #40  
Do not know of a Financial Business financing motor vehicles who are engaged in illegal dealer kickbacks.

Most require a dealer to buy back vehicles which they finance for a person with a sorry pay credit history.

Some dealers agree to such an agreement to make a sale. Most pass on the sale under such conditions.

You obviously don't know how financing works. How Much Money Do Dealers Make on Car Financing?