RK55 DPF Regeneration And Engine Service Indicator

/ RK55 DPF Regeneration And Engine Service Indicator #11  
Mine has done this today. usually I get the symbol while brush hogging, and it goes off on it's own, but this time it seems to only work if I put it in Idle. After pushing the button for 3 sec. it will self throttle. I just have never had it force me to idle it. 350 hrs.

/ RK55 DPF Regeneration And Engine Service Indicator #12  
I bought mine in Jan 2021 RK55. It has about 130 hrs now and I think it did its first REGEN at hundred hours. It has done it again yesterday which I was using the forks and just kept the throttle at 2K rpm as the mechanic instructed. It worked and shuts itself off both times that it has went thru the cycle so far.

I had a ruff start when I first got it with less than 15 hrs on it the A/C condenser blew the end cap off it. Wow that sounded just like I had blew a hydraulic hose but everything worked I thought. That when I found the cap missing and A/C was not cooling at all. Then I had problem with covering under the bottom drive train. They replaced it with no problems. Then about 85 hours I broke the front axle or it did itself. Was using as normal but then starting hearing so weird noise from the front axle. No prob so far everything has been fixed. The mechanic is awesome to work with, Call him if he dont answer give him a little time and he calls me as they have call ID so he knows it my number. Great last several months with no problems.

/ RK55 DPF Regeneration And Engine Service Indicator #13  
I just had my second regen at 77-hr. My first one was at 17-hr. Each time I parked it and left it at 2400-rpm for approximately a half hour.