RK37 ordered today.

/ RK37 ordered today. #21  
kkilli, how was your 50hr service? Did you have RK do it or did you?

50 hour service was simple. I did it myself. If you can change the oil in your car then it’s really not much different. The hardest part is figuring out how to deal with 10 gallons of hydraulic fluid.

I actually called my local RK service tech, who I had previously met during my purchase, and told him I needed everything for the 50 hour service. Although he wasn’t going to be working the day I planned on picking it up, he had all the supplies put together for me in a shopping cart in the repair shop with my name on it. All I had to do was wheel it up to the cash register and checkout.

Couldn’t be much easier.

/ RK37 ordered today.
Awesome, thanks for the info. I will probably do all my service on mine as well. I'm just ready to get busy with it when it gets here.

/ RK37 ordered today. #23  
The hardest part is figuring out how to deal with 10 gallons of hydraulic fluid.

Ha! I fondly remember how I was going to deal with that much flow when changing the hydraulic oil on my Massey. Amazon has a nice catch pan that holds a ton of fluid but it was pricey. I ended up having several of the cheepo car oil catch pans and moved a new one in place when one was full. What a mess!

/ RK37 ordered today. #24  
Saw this post from another new owner and thought it worth sharing. Owner promised photos but it is not known under which thread they will appear. So congrats to new WV Farmer Owner, hope the RK Brand serves you and your needs well into the future.

SEE Screenshot Below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-21-06-41-53.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-21-06-41-53.png
    467.7 KB · Views: 207
   / RK37 ordered today.
Talked with Joe today about our RK37, it's still on order. Hopefully it will get here soon. But I will not rush the process at all. First 3 weeks in October are pretty much taken up with work anyway. Hopefully it will get here around the 18th of October!!! That way I'll have a whole week to break it in.

/ RK37 ordered today.
Received the word today that our tractor is on its way!! Looking forward to picking it up next week sometime I hope.

/ RK37 ordered today. #27  
I ordered the RK37 with cab as well. Getting the hoe, rear finish mower and rear blade. I should be getting it this week or next. Really looking forward to trying it out.

/ RK37 ordered today.
It's being delivered this morning!!! Can't wait to use it!!

Attachments

• 36615.jpeg
    36615.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 230
  • 36616.jpeg
    36616.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 168
   / RK37 ordered today. #29  
Looks awesome! Congrats!

/ RK37 ordered today. #30  
Congrats! I’m sure you’ll be very happy with it.