RK37 FEL control stick

/ RK37 FEL control stick #1  

DonRybak

Gold Member
Tractor
RK37HC
This weekend I was discussing the purchase of the 3rd function controller kit with the lead rep and my local store. He mentioned that the kit comes complete with the control stick with 3rd function button, hoses, rigid lines and so forth. I have the RK37 cab model and he was showing me that the new tractors now come standard with the control stick with the 3rd function button on it. He said that on the RK37 cab models to install the control stick the entire side panel from roof down must be removed. Already having a compatible control stick resolves that. Not sure if this pertains just the RK37's or all cab models............Don

/ RK37 FEL control stick #2  
Hey Don. Haven’t been in here in awhile. Figured I’d pop in. The third function button was on my 55 when I purchased it. But I also purchased the third function remote when I bought the tractor.

I’ve had some ups and downs with service and some other stuff in the past few months. I just hate that everyone seems to be so negative towards Rural King. Partly because I own one.

In either case, my tractor and implement serves the purpose I bought it for. Just wanted to say hey.

Have a great holidays.

/ RK37 FEL control stick #3  
Hey Don. Haven稚 been in here in awhile. Figured I壇 pop in. The third function button was on my 55 when I purchased it. But I also purchased the third function remote when I bought the tractor.

I致e had some ups and downs with service and some other stuff in the past few months. I just hate that everyone seems to be so negative towards Rural King. Partly because I own one.

In either case, my tractor and implement serves the purpose I bought it for. Just wanted to say hey.

Have a great holidays.

For me it would be the ongoing support, and the 8 year warranty issue.
I just don't trust RK to stay alive in the tractor market.
Even if Amazon sold tractors, I would not feel comfortable that they would have my back, long term.

/ RK37 FEL control stick
Hey gunny, glad to hear from you. I think that those that purchase the 3rd remote option get the FEL control stick as standard. I plan on purchasing a root grapple in the near future but won't use it enough to warrant purchasing an expensive one so will probably got with the MTL or one in that price range. I'll purchase and install the 3rd remote kit from Rural King and do the install myself. I haven't experienced any real issues with my 37HSC other than when the fuel tank cracked. That was a manufacturing flaw because there another one prior to me and one more after just at my local store. I have always meant to ask if gunny in your user name refers to your rank in the Marines. I retired from the Air Force in 1987 after 22 years as an E-7. Current and former military folks hold a special place in my heart. God bless every one of them. You have a super and safe holiday too..........Don