RK24

/ RK24 #51  
RK19H.jpg

RK19H on moving line. Note that tire & wheel (T&W) assemblies are just used for manufacturing , test and transport to shipping stations. All RK Tractors T&Ws are made in the USA by Titan.

/ RK24 #55  
View attachment 570987

As promised, here are some pics from my visit to TYM. This set is of the RK55 line, including an RK55 on the dyno. Note that tire & wheel (T&W) assemblies are just used for manufacturing , test and transport to shipping stations. All RK Tractors T&Ws are made in the USA by Titan.

View attachment 570987

Hey, I like that Hovercraft version! No damage to crops or turf!! :thumbsup::D

/ RK24 #56  
View attachment 570997View attachment 570998

War Memorial in Seoul. A special place for my family as my father lost a brother there during the Korea War on July 21 1950 after losing another brother at Iwo Jima during WWII. Both purple heart citations signed by Presidents Roosevelt and Truman hang in my home. My father also landed on Iwo as a Marine. The names of all U.S. KIA are listed by state inside the memorial. For whatever it is worth, the Koreans revere The U.S., for good reason of course, but to see the South today vs the North is one of the best examples of the difference between freedom and totalitarianism.War Memorial.jpgWar Mmemorial 2.jpg

Last edited:
   / RK24 #57  
RK Tractor guy,

Welcome back, seems a short stay in country considering the miles traveled?

Is your store in NC at risk due to the storm? Many factories do not allow fabrication photos for consumer consumption?

Yes, short visit. Depart Saturday at noon, land in Seoul at 4PM Sunday, business Mon/Tue, depart Seoul 9am Wednesday arrive 9am Wednesday eastern. Our Morganton store is quite a bit inland but heavy rain event. You are correct on the sensitivity of factory pics, allowed when your product is isolated and no proprietary fixtures are present.