RK tractors switching to Kukje engines

/ RK tractors switching to Kukje engines #11  
   / RK tractors switching to Kukje engines #12  
For a great many years tractor manufactures have used various engine manufactures in their tractors.
Waukasha, Detroit diesel, Perkins, Cat come to mind without even trying to remember which ones some even offered different engines as an option.

/ RK tractors switching to Kukje engines #13  
For a great many years tractor manufactures have used various engine manufactures in their tractors.
Waukasha, Detroit diesel, Perkins, Cat come to mind without even trying to remember which ones some even offered different engines as an option.

Same as big truck manufactures Mack ,White, Peterbilt etc...

/ RK tractors switching to Kukje engines #14  
You do realize that Kubota buys tractors from another company, and puts their name on them, don't you???

SR

What models? If they do it’s only the big series from Europe.

And I’m not talking about lawn equipment...

/ RK tractors switching to Kukje engines #16  
   / RK tractors switching to Kukje engines #17  
A Cummins equipped Kubota! Take my money! Lol

As you all are probably aware Deere uses a Cummins in their highest horsepower tractor. Cummins is on the same level as Kubota when it comes to Diesel engines.

/ RK tractors switching to Kukje engines #18  
Kubota also had a couple tractors made by Ebro for the Spanish market, from 1985 to 1994 I believe.

/ RK tractors switching to Kukje engines #19  
A Cummins equipped Kubota! Take my money! Lol

As you all are probably aware Deere uses a Cummins in their highest horsepower tractor. Cummins is on the same level as Kubota when it comes to Diesel engines.
When it comes to bigger HP diesels, Cummins is easily superior to Kubota!!

SR

/ RK tractors switching to Kukje engines #20