Richburg, SC Tractor Show

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show #11  
That sounds great, thanks for the info. George. I'm putting it on my calendar.

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show
Who knows what will actually be at this show. Could be a couple of 8Ns and garden 'tractor' for all I know. But, the price is right and I'll have a good time looking at a couple of 8Ns and a garden tractor for free!

I don't know who is providing the barbecue. The Richburg volunteer firefighters used to have barbecue sales at the fire department pretty frequently and let me tell you, its good stuff. But, they haven't had one in a while so we can only hope they're doing it.

I went to the Richburg tractor show today and it was great. I posted about it in the owning and operating forum here:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1425640#post1425640

I posted some pics too. Didn't see any other TBNers there but the crowd was actually pretty good so i may have missed you guys.

If you didn't make it to the show this year, put it on your calendar for next year because it was a neat little show.

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show #14  
I didn't see the faded orange Kubota cap, else I would have spoken.
It was a nice show. Weather cooperated, too. It might have been a lot hotter.
I didn't really go just for the excuse to go off my diet for the bar-b-que, but that helped get me up the road.
I'll post some pics later, too.
Good luck, Wm

I was there (with the faded Kubota hat) with my son. We got there around 10:00 and left about 11:30. We came back about 2:00 and it was breaking up by then.

I think with a little more publicity it could really attract a crowd and be a lot bigger. But I'm not sure the local folks want it any bigger.

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show #16  
Well, there you go. I got there about 11:30 and left just before two.
Good bar-b-que, too. I like it when it comes without sauce and you choose your own.

I put a page of pictures at
Richburg Tractor Show
Wm

I was wondering if the fire dept guys did the bbq. We pass by the fire dept on the way down to my property. They used to do BBQs there quite often and we'd get it there. Really good stuff! They haven't been doing them as much lately but they have a sign out that they're doing one this weekend. They will sell you a whole, slow cooked Boston butt and they are great to take home. Just pull it apart and add sauce!

Great pics!

I'm already looking forward to going back next year. I might bring my own little tent and stay all day.

I'd love to find an early 70's Kubota to restore and take to the show. I'm pretty sure it would be the first and only import.