Richburg, SC Tractor Show

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show #1  

N80

Tractor
Kubota L4400 4wd w/LA 703 FEL
Okay folks, I finally got the scoop on this local tractor show. The date is Saturday June 21 starting at Lewisville High School which is in Richburg. It is just off I-77 on Hwy 9. It is sponsored by the Richburg Masonic Lodge and they sell BBQ plates for $7. There is no admission fee or entry fee. Apparently anyone who wants to show a tractor can do so for free but I'm told there are a lot of antique tractors. It does not sound like local dealers show up but I don't know it for sure. It starts at 9 am and runs into the afternoon.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for anyone who is interested.

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show #2  
Thanks,I think I can make that one.

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show
Well, if you do, look for me. I'll be the tall guy with the dirty orange Kubota hat on.:D

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show #4  
Hey George thanks! I will probably go to that one, also. If so, I will certainly look you all up. However, I will be the average looking guy with the camo hat on... How do you single out a TBN'er in a tractor crowd?

Redbug said:
How do you single out a TBN'er in a tractor crowd?

At the Richburg tractor show I'd say on average we probably have a few more teeth....and possibly shoes.....:D

(P.S.: I think I can get away with this...I've got family from Richburg.):rolleyes:

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show #6  
One last question George, (with family from Richburg, and then I'll leave you alone?),

I won't ask about the teeth, but will you be wearing shoes????

I said possibly.:D Depends on the weather.

Hey, maybe if we get a few TBNers together at the tractor show, you guys could stop by my cabin afterwards for a beer. I'm about 20 minutes south of Richburg.

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show #9  
I am going to try and make the show. It sounds like it'll fun!

/ Richburg, SC Tractor Show #10  
All joking aside...me too.