Retirement thoughts Past Present Future

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #1,981  
Never have I heard of a liberal pending retiree. Most financial institutions base their marketing strategies on risk. Most classify that risk based approach as conservative, moderate and aggressive.
So,,,, every retiree reacts the same to the advice given by financial institutions? And here we are again,,, the word liberal. What's the problem with that word?

Here's one line of the definition of liberal. Most certainly could be applied to investment tactics.

willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #1,982  
So,,,, every retiree reacts the same to the advice given by financial institutions? And here we are again,,, the word liberal. What's the problem with that word?

Here's one line of the definition of liberal. Most certainly could be applied to investment tactics.

willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
A pending retiree who is conservative in his/her risk outlook.

Your making up stuff to fit your rabbit hole.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #1,983  
A pending retiree who is conservative in his/her risk outlook.

Your making up stuff to fit your rabbit hole.
I didn't make up anything squirrel.

The bold sentence is one of the many definitions of liberal.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #1,984  
I didn't make up anything squirrel.

The bold sentence is one of the many definitions of liberal.
Sure. Your trying to defend your rabbit hole. Keep digging. No financial institution uses liberal to define risk tolerance. You made it up to defend your political leaning. LOL.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #1,985  
Sure. Your trying to defend your rabbit hole. Keep digging. No financial institution uses liberal to define risk tolerance. You made it up to defend your political leaning. LOL.
See,,,, there ya go,,,, trying to turn this into a political discussion. Nothing political about this at all. Conservative approach. Liberal approach. Which approach do you take?

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #1,986  
See,,,, there ya go,,,, trying to turn this into a political discussion. Nothing political about this at all. Conservative approach. Liberal approach. Which approach do you take?
Conservative. Moderate. Or Agressive depending on Market conditions.

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #1,988  
Conservative. Moderate. Or Agressive depending on Market conditions.
I agree. Are you going to get testy with me because I'd rather use the word Liberal?

/ Retirement thoughts Past Present Future #1,990  
Are you talking about me? I.E. the one who is closing 9/10 threads. :geek:
I don’t see you trying to induce politics into a thread and then shutting them down when it doesn’t go your way. Also, you were not the one baiting oversczd and then threatening him. So no.

Since you brought it up though. You are well aware of complaints about the way Moss handles moderation and you don’t take any visible action. Politics has Dropped off a lot in TBN, as it should, we let a lot just roll on by and it blows over. We don’t need a moderator stirring the pot for his own amusement. I’m not the only one telling you this as we are both aware.