Replacing safety switch

/ Replacing safety switch #1  

Gittyup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25 Shuttle Shift, loaded tires, JD X739
The clutch safety switch needs replacing on my Max 26XL. It looks impossible to get at. Has anyone changed this switch that can offer suggestions on how to get to it? Appreciate any help here.

/ Replacing safety switch #2  
How do you know it needs replaced? Are you sure it doesn't need adjusted? Just curious....the safety switches on my Max 26xl can be a pain in the butt. I would just bypass it rather than replace it.

/ Replacing safety switch
There is no adjustment. Bypassing this one is not a safe thing to do. Some switches I will bypass. Some I won't. Yes getting to it is a booger. I think I"ll have to drop the hydro lines/filter down to get it out.

/ Replacing safety switch #4  
There is no adjustment. Bypassing this one is not a safe thing to do. Some switches I will bypass. Some I won't. Yes getting to it is a booger. I think I"ll have to drop the hydro lines/filter down to get it out.
If you have an HST, the clutch switch is safer with a jumper, IMO. If you have a gear tranny, then I agree, it is a useful safety switch. It is the ONLY safety switch on my 2005 CK30, and I bypassed mine right away (HST).