Replacent coolent reservoir

/ Replacent coolent reservoir #1  

koshari

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti ck35 , Deutz agrolux 4.80e, Deutz Agrotron 6.00 TT, Kobelco sk30ur excavator.
Old deutz coolent tank split at seam, changed to ally,

Attachments

• IMG_20230926_103648182_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230926_103648182_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
   / Replacent coolent reservoir #2  
I have had great success using the proper JB Weld on a lot of things. I would try that.

/ Replacent coolent reservoir
I have had great success using the proper JB Weld on a lot of things. I would try that.
the old one was plastic and i plastic welded it and got another 9 months out of it but it just split further along the seam, the new aluminum one is way better.

/ Replacent coolent reservoir #5  
the old one was plastic and i plastic welded it and got another 9 months out of it but it just split further along the seam, the new aluminum one is way better.
I searched online for aftermarket aluminum alloy tanks and was surprised at how many different ones were available. Good job.

alloy coolant tank - Google Search

/ Replacent coolent reservoir #6  
That's a mighty fine-looking tank. (y) I would make sure it doesn't vibrate or it may not last 9 months.

/ Replacent coolent reservoir
I searched online for aftermarket aluminum alloy tanks and was surprised at how many different ones were available. Good job.

alloy coolant tank - Google Search
yeah getting the orientation correct was the main thing, plenty were vertical mounting and others had the outlets on the wrong end, but the one i settled foe was near perfect fit, very similar volume to the OEM one as well

Last edited: