Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #21  
I would guess they are fiberglass since the tooling for other materials, especially steel, would be cost prohibitive.

Edit: per post above. I didn't realize something like that could be easily hand made out of sheet metal.

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #22  
I used to make panels like that for less than $50. I made whole rear fenders for a 1932 Ford for less than $300. Cripes, I made an entire street roadster body for $1200. Anyone that does sheet metal work knows there's no additional "tooling costs" for something like that. They already have the tooling and it's probably paid for. I've made hammer forms many times and the cost was a few bucks. 😏

Then lets see just how much you can beat the price. I would expect by your confident tone, you would be in the $50 range.

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #23  
I have a lead on a shop producing replacement rocker panels for the toolcat. I know mine are rusting out bad. Is anyone else interested? Cost looks to be around $300 for one side.

View attachment 679794
Good Morning, I am interested in these rocker panels, how do I get more information?
Give JP a call at 715 896 6981, mention you saw it posted here.
From Facebook:
jp fabshop.JPG

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #24  
Then lets see just how much you can beat the price. I would expect by your confident tone, you would be in the $50 range.
Would that be $50 each or for a pair?

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #25  
   / Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #26  
I am looking for replacement rocker panels for a 2009 Bobcat Toolcat 5600 also. I tried the number for JP in the thread above and it is disconnected. I would appreciate any information anyone can provide as I need both right and left sides
Thanks

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat
Try 715-896-2458.

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #28  
are these still available, i would buy one for each side

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #29  
I am looking for replacement rocker panels for a 2009 Bobcat Toolcat 5600 also. I tried the number for JP in the thread above and it is disconnected. I would appreciate any information anyone can provide as I need both right and left sides
Thanks
did you find them, i am also looking

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #30  
did you find them, i am also looking
JP Fabworks has the fiberglass rocker and door bits available + steel floors for rust repair on toolcats + many,many other toolcat parts
715-896-2458