Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #11  
Can you post the shop contact info and if you have determined if they are steel or not? My G-series is completely rusted out on the driver side and about 50% rusted out on the passenger side.

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat
Give JP a call at 715 896 6981, mention you saw it posted here.

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #13  
For anyone following the thread, the rockers he has are Fiberglass. He also has steel floor pans available that include a rolled lip in the back to match where it goes up to the seat.
It sounds like they do a lot of repairs on rusted cabs.

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #14  
THNX for the update and info on the product.

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #15  
I have a lead on a shop producing replacement rocker panels for the toolcat. I know mine are rusting out bad. Is anyone else interested? Cost looks to be around $300 for one side.

View attachment 679794
I had to join this site to contact you. How did that replacement rocker turn out and are they still available? Who can I contact? I need both sides. Thanks in advance!

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat
I had to join this site to contact you. How did that replacement rocker turn out and are they still available? Who can I contact? I need both sides. Thanks in advance!

Give JP a call at 715 896 6981.

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #17  
What shop was making these? I would be interested in going in on a set at the OP price. - - UPDATE - Nevermind, somehow after my post the contact information post about JP came up. I will give him a call. Thank you for posting.

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #18  
I have a lead on a shop producing replacement rocker panels for the toolcat. I know mine are rusting out bad. Is anyone else interested? Cost looks to be around $300 for one side.

View attachment 679794
What’s the name of the company

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #19  

View attachment 679794
Good Morning, I am interested in these rocker panels, how do I get more information?

/ Replacement rocker panels for Toolcat #20  
I used to make panels like that for less than $50. I made whole rear fenders for a 1932 Ford for less than $300. Cripes, I made an entire street roadster body for $1200. Anyone that does sheet metal work knows there's no additional "tooling costs" for something like that. They already have the tooling and it's probably paid for. I've made hammer forms many times and the cost was a few bucks. 😏