Remote Hydraulic Control Vavles - Question

/ Remote Hydraulic Control Vavles - Question #2  
Why not use the power beyond circuit instead? That would be a better choice assuming your log splitter has its own valve. I think you would need to remove the backhoe to use any of these circuits as most tlbs disconnect the rear hydraulics when the backhoe is mounted. At least that is true on my 110tlb. So if you install the 3 pt hitch and log splitter the pb circuit would supply full flow to the splitter.

/ Remote Hydraulic Control Vavles - Question #3  
Those 3 ports are part of the power beyond circuit, they are rear remotes that are in the main hydraulic circuit. One of the valves that runs a set of those ports will lock on so that you can run an implement like a wood splitter or hydraulic motor. If you use only one set at a time you will have full flow and pressure from your Hydraulic pump so what ever the spec is for your tractor flow and pressure that's what it will be. All you need are 2 hoses from your wood splitter valve and plug them into the 2 ports that lock on and make sure you get the direction correct. Flow out of the tractor into your valve inlet then the return back to the tractor. Additionally most Kubota's use a open center valve system so you need to make sure your wood splitter valve is open center, most are.

/ Remote Hydraulic Control Vavles - Question #4  
Those 3 ports are part of the power beyond circuit, they are rear remotes that are in the main hydraulic circuit. One of the valves that runs a set of those ports will lock on so that you can run an implement like a wood splitter or hydraulic motor. If you use only one set at a time you will have full flow and pressure from your Hydraulic pump so what ever the spec is for your tractor flow and pressure that's what it will be. All you need are 2 hoses from your wood splitter valve and plug them into the 2 ports that lock on and make sure you get the direction correct. Flow out of the tractor into your valve inlet then the return back to the tractor. Additionally most Kubota's use a open center valve system so you need to make sure your wood splitter valve is open center, most are.

I would use the pb circuit and set up the hoses where they can not be reversed/swapped when plugging in. That way he does not take a chance on powering up the return if the lever switch is activated on the remotes in the wrong direction. Most pb circuits will flow a little more than the remotes too.

/ Remote Hydraulic Control Vavles - Question
I have no intention of removing my backhoe, in fact if I need to remove the backhoe then I won't use the ports.

Removing the backhoe to use the log splitter would absolutely suck, and be too much of a hassle for me to do it 'as needed' vs split wood for 1-2 day straight.

Why not use the power beyond circuit instead? That would be a better choice assuming your log splitter has its own valve. I think you would need to remove the backhoe to use any of these circuits as most tlbs disconnect the rear hydraulics when the backhoe is mounted. At least that is true on my 110tlb. So if you install the 3 pt hitch and log splitter the pb circuit would supply full flow to the splitter.

Do I need to remove my backhoe for this?
Where can I find out which port does what and how to properly hook it up?
It's a Kubuta M59.

I was looking at DIY a Log splitter with 28GPM 2-Stage pump and 5"x30" cylidner for log splitter, we deal with a lot of oak and madrone and stall out a lot of rental log spltiters easily so I'm going big :) For reference, I do know my FRONT outputs are 16GPM and I was going to go that route with the electric switch extension from the joy-stick.

/ Remote Hydraulic Control Vavles - Question #6  
Well if you are not mounting the splitter to the three point and are only using the hydraulics to run a stationary splitter then plug in the front ports or rear ports if you can access them. That will provide you with the 16 gallons/minute flow. The power beyond circuit would be closer to 25 gallons/minute.

Can you get to the PB connections to plug/unplug them with the backhoe in place? If so that would be the best way to go.