Regards from the Yaqui Valley

/ Regards from the Yaqui Valley #1  

guti

Tractor
6610 s
Regards from the the Yaqui Valley.

My name is Jose Gutierrez
I am a fan of agriculture
Mechanical engineer by profession and works with machinery manager for the production of crops such as potatoes, corn, wheat, sorghum, safflower, beans, etc.

I hope to have fun and learn a lot with you.

Greetings

/ Regards from the Yaqui Valley #2  
Welcome to TBN - is that a ford you have?

/ Regards from the Yaqui Valley #3  
Welcome to TBN! A great place to learn about tractor things for sure!

/ Regards from the Yaqui Valley #4  
Greetings Jose,
Welcome to TBN. I bought my first diesel tractor a little less than a year ago and have learned a bunch since I found this site shortly after I bought my Yanmar YM2310. Folks here have been very helpful, especially since I am a novice diesel engine owner. I am sure you will also find the folks who post here to be helpful.
One of the things about the internet and sites like this is that people from all over the world post stuff and other people respond to those posts. Even though these people can be thousands of miles away. It's like we are neighbors even though we are separated by many time zones, borders, or even oceans.
Cheers,
Eric

/ Regards from the Yaqui Valley #5  
We buy the Durum (Sonoran) soft white wheat, it is good as an all-purpose flour.

Welcome to the forum!

/ Regards from the Yaqui Valley #6  
Regards from the the Yaqui Valley.

My name is Jose Gutierrez
I am a fan of agriculture
Mechanical engineer by profession and works with machinery manager for the production of crops such as potatoes, corn, wheat, sorghum, safflower, beans, etc.

I hope to have fun and learn a lot with you.

Greetings
Welcome to TBN. I took a trip through Chihuahua in 2019 and was impressed with the large scale and diversity of agriculture in that state. I’ve not been to Sonora state. Where is the Yaqui Valley?

/ Regards from the Yaqui Valley #8  
Hi and welcome to the TBN forum! :) 🚜

/ Regards from the Yaqui Valley #9  
Welcome to TBN.

If this is your area, it looks like a major farming valley, using flood irrigation.

Bruce

/ Regards from the Yaqui Valley #10  
Welcome Jose to TBN ! From sw Fla 34117 .....