Recent price for a 4707

/ Recent price for a 4707 #31  
Congratulations. Let us know how you like. Are you going to keep all the other tractors in your stable?

/ Recent price for a 4707 #32  
I bought a 2021 (Brazil made) 4707 for a little over $55k from my closest dealer. He only had it for about a month when I found it. It has the 931x loader, Dyna 2, no visio roof, and the dealer is adding 3rd function. To get one with visio roof and 3615 loader was going to put it around $60k at their 2021 pricing, with little to no likelihood of them trading with another dealer. No nearby dealers had the tractor I wanted. One nearby dealer had an identical tractor without 3rd function for $59k. To order a 2022 tractor, about the same as what I could buy this one for but without Dyna 2 or air ride seat, was going to be about the same price as this one, but no definite delivery date. Dyna 2 is not an option for 2022.

A dealer about a 2 1/2 hour drive away that advertised having 3 4707 tractors with a self leveling loaders (936x) didn't actually have any 4707 tractors at all. Even those were just 12x12s, and he wouldn't quote a price. He was hoping to have some new tractors in sometime in February but couldn't confirm that.

I wanted to stay with one of 3 local dealers, who are all within an hours drive. Buying from a dealer outside of an hours drive, I nixed the thought, because I want a good relationship with the dealer that will do warranty work when needed.

My current tractor, an '87 or '88 Memo 451 (Deutz 45 HP equivalent) has no loader, so not having the 3615 loader should not be a big deal initially. But I will keep my eye out for an opportunity to trade for or buy a better loader if necessary. Does anybody know if the factory loader prep is different for the 3615 than for the 931x?

The dealer is supposed to deliver it today, depending on the weather. We are on the very edge of predicted freezing rain, sleet, snow, so we'll see if I get it this afternoon or not.

/ Recent price for a 4707
Congrats on your new tractor. Was the dealer that advertised having three of them, but didn't have any, Bruno's? I saw on their website that it shows 3 of them in stock.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #34  
Eddie, are you keeping all of your tractors?

/ Recent price for a 4707
Yes, but what I'm buying is nothing like what I have. The little 37 hp open cab tractor only has a thousand hours on it and it runs very strong. For now, it has the auger on it and I'm drilling holes for me fence with it. The backhoe is my only tractor with a loader, but it has 8,000 hours on it now and I'm going to have to rebuild it fairly soon. The Massey will be needed to deal with round bales while the backhoe is tore apart. The dozer is just sitting there, but I have a lot of plans for it in the Spring. Same with the riding trencher, it's just sitting there, but I have a lot of plans for it.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #36  
Congrats on your new tractor. Was the dealer that advertised having three of them, but didn't have any, Bruno's? I saw on their website that it shows 3 of them in stock.
Yes it was. It was right before Christmas when I first talked to them on the phone and they told me they had none in stock. I did do their on line email but got no response and forgot I sent a Messenger request a few days later. They did give me a quote for what they thought they had coming in, $56K (cab, 4x4, air ride, 931 loader) and $1.4k to add 3rd function. The ones they show on tractorhouse are 2021's and self leveling loaders so they still may no have new stock in yet. But I'm seeing 4 now.

I think the dealership I am getting mine from is price competitive.

/ Recent price for a 4707 #37  
What's going on with the Dyna 2 option being dropped? I'm hoping just a parts supply issue. They've had the Dyna option out for a while on other platforms and everyone loves it and it seems to be problem free in those. I got my 4710 with Dyna 2 last September and I love it! I only got to put about 40 hours on it pulling a bush hog but even just doing that the Dyna 2 makes easier.