Rear wheel weights-

/ Rear wheel weights- #1  

jluone

Tractor
John Deere, 140 garden tractor
I purchased a set of rear wheel weights for my JD 140 and after several years of use one weight is damaged and no longer available from a dealer. I'm searching for rear wheel weight replacements. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, John

/ Rear wheel weights- #3  
I never heard of a damaged wheel weight. All mine are 50# cast iron discs you could drop of a bridge and they won't be hurt. You may have plastic coated weights but a little touch up paint will help them look pretty again.

/ Rear wheel weights- #4  
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it has 12" rear wheel's I'm thinking any rear wheel weight for a lawn/garden with 12" wheels will fit. Unless you are really particular, if you have the part number for the weights, use the P/N on the Google search engine, you may be surprised what shows up. There are also scads of lawn tractor salvage yards that may have some. Adams Small Engine is a good one in Ohio Used Mower Parts | Adams Small Engine . Been there a couple times, and his inventory is unreal. Quite a pick & pull yard out back if you're within driving distance, but he also will ship if he has it. Otherwise, check Craigslist, or if you're on FaceBook they have quite a for sale page.